The situation with Mat is that his mom won't give him any money for an apartment. So us living together is no longer an option. I looked at a place yesterday that was amazing. I really hope they choose me as their roomie! They had an open house from 2-4 and I got there early, was the first one to see the place, and seem to fit in with what they are looking for in a roomie.
If that doesn't work out there's another place that I will see on Monday that sounds cool too. So things will work out, just in a different way. Mat has some friends on Staten Island that have space for him, so weirdly since we decided not to live together the apartment search has gotten easier.
You never know how life will work out. But it always does.
If that doesn't work out there's another place that I will see on Monday that sounds cool too. So things will work out, just in a different way. Mat has some friends on Staten Island that have space for him, so weirdly since we decided not to live together the apartment search has gotten easier.
You never know how life will work out. But it always does.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home