Work does make me blog more. Good call Yumie. There's only so many times a day I can check my email and myspace!
This weekend was really fun, did lots of things. On Friday Sheebani, Stacy, Mat and Will (Mat and Will are my current roomies) and I went out to this Cuban restaurant near my place called Agozar. The food was amazing and the company equally amazing. Then we all hung out at my apartment and then later on Sheebani went home (she had to work on Sat) and Stacy and I met up with my friend Jenny and went out. We drank, we danced, we spent ALOT of money, but most importantly we had a good time. It had been awhile since I'd been out like that. I almost forgot how much fun it is.
Then Saturday I went to Pennsylvania to see my dad and grandma. Grandma looked better than last week, but is frustrated at still being bed-ridden. We all watched the Belmont horse races, my grandma loves the horses, she thinks they are all so beautiful. I saw United 93 that night with my dad. Good movie, definitely makes you wonder at how our country is so inept at responding to crises and disasters (9/11, Katrina, etc) and yet we are considered the most powerful country in the world.
Sunday I came back to the city and went to a BBQ and Blues Festival in Madison Park with Stacy. There were tons of people there and some guy was nice enough to give us his VIP pass (it cost extra money) so that we could go to the special VIP line and get our food faster. Here's a picture we took after we ate, I'm wearing my new outfit that Sheebani and Stacy bought me as a birthday present. My dad told me I should have them with me whenever I shop.

All in all a great weekend.
This weekend was really fun, did lots of things. On Friday Sheebani, Stacy, Mat and Will (Mat and Will are my current roomies) and I went out to this Cuban restaurant near my place called Agozar. The food was amazing and the company equally amazing. Then we all hung out at my apartment and then later on Sheebani went home (she had to work on Sat) and Stacy and I met up with my friend Jenny and went out. We drank, we danced, we spent ALOT of money, but most importantly we had a good time. It had been awhile since I'd been out like that. I almost forgot how much fun it is.
Then Saturday I went to Pennsylvania to see my dad and grandma. Grandma looked better than last week, but is frustrated at still being bed-ridden. We all watched the Belmont horse races, my grandma loves the horses, she thinks they are all so beautiful. I saw United 93 that night with my dad. Good movie, definitely makes you wonder at how our country is so inept at responding to crises and disasters (9/11, Katrina, etc) and yet we are considered the most powerful country in the world.
Sunday I came back to the city and went to a BBQ and Blues Festival in Madison Park with Stacy. There were tons of people there and some guy was nice enough to give us his VIP pass (it cost extra money) so that we could go to the special VIP line and get our food faster. Here's a picture we took after we ate, I'm wearing my new outfit that Sheebani and Stacy bought me as a birthday present. My dad told me I should have them with me whenever I shop.

All in all a great weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home