Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

5.28.2006

Finally some good new music is coming out. I really like the new albums from the Dixie Chicks, Pink, Goo Goo Dolls and Gnarls Barkley. Especially Gnarls, their stuff is really unique, haven't really heard anything like it before. I think it's going to be my new workout soundtrack. I'm glad Pink is back on top, the album before this one (with that song that goes "if life is a dancefloor, god is a deejay") didn't sell too well, and really wasn't that good, so I'm glad she didn't just disappear from the scene altogether.

Packing is a pain in the ass. You'd think since I own no furniture I wouldn't have too much stuff, but I have a ridiculous amount of things. Although if I moved my stuff across the country last August moving it across town now shouldn't be that complicated. My mom and I carried all my stuff on the plane, we didn't ship any of it. So this should be doable.

2 Comments:

  • Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 PM  

  • Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home