School has been out all of 5 days and already I have reverted back to old habits. The first day after school got out I was good, I woke up and went to the museum, then shopping around the city, then back home to relax. The next day I slept in til noon, watched Commander In Chief on abc.com and read my book. Did the same thing yesterday. Today managed to wake up at 11:30 but only because I had to meet Mat in the city.
The plan was to live life, not just sit at home watching others live it on tv or in movies. But for some reason when I don't HAVE to wake up early or go out into the world, I don't. I revert back to sleeping for 10 hours a day and then waking up tired and too lazy to do anything. This needs to change but how do I break the habit?
The plan was to live life, not just sit at home watching others live it on tv or in movies. But for some reason when I don't HAVE to wake up early or go out into the world, I don't. I revert back to sleeping for 10 hours a day and then waking up tired and too lazy to do anything. This needs to change but how do I break the habit?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home