SF/Berk trip was good, it's always nice to see people I haven't seen in forever. I drank more on that trip then I have in the past 5 months. See what law school does to me!
I have contacts now but I have issues touching my eyes so putting them in is quite the struggle. And it's not getting any easier like people told me it would.
Not having a car in LA is the worst. Luckily I have the greatest friends.
Just trying to keep my mind off school and most importantly off grades, although grades will start to be posted probably tomorrow. Not being in NY definitely helps to keep my mind off school related things.
I have contacts now but I have issues touching my eyes so putting them in is quite the struggle. And it's not getting any easier like people told me it would.
Not having a car in LA is the worst. Luckily I have the greatest friends.
Just trying to keep my mind off school and most importantly off grades, although grades will start to be posted probably tomorrow. Not being in NY definitely helps to keep my mind off school related things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home