I wish my professors would stop being so lazy and post my freaking grades. When I go to bed each night I wonder if tomorrow will be the day grades will be posted. Most days, my body wakes me up a little after seven, leaving me wide awake. Grades are posted once a day at 7 a.m. So I get up, turn the computer on and wait for it to load. In the meanwhile I am getting more awake and actually a bit nervous. What if I did bad? What if I did REALLY bad? Then by the time I calm myself down, tell myself that I did my best and whatever grade I got is mine and there's nothing I can really do about it, I check and see that no grades have been posted (except my 2 unit writing class but that doesn't count because we turned in our last paper super early so there would definitely be no excuse for that one not to be in).
My first final, criminal law, was taken May 1st. So she has had roughly 29 days to grade the papers. However, that professor recently won some award which led to her speaking at a conference in Detroit. Hmmmm I wonder what she put first, her students or this conference...
My first final, criminal law, was taken May 1st. So she has had roughly 29 days to grade the papers. However, that professor recently won some award which led to her speaking at a conference in Detroit. Hmmmm I wonder what she put first, her students or this conference...

2 Comments:
AMANDA...seriously, relax. Reading your blog makes me think that I am not nervous enough! It'll be FINE. I'm a little suspicious my K grade might have been affected by you-know-what...
By
Spicy Law Girl, at 11:33 AM
Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-index.info/2807.html or http://google-index.info/1399.html and http://neveo.info/2342.html
By
Anonymous, at 12:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home