I had big plans for this morning. Wake up an hour early. Make coffee. Drink coffee on new balcony and enjoy the city. Look up new, quick subway route to work. Pack gym bag for gym after work.
Instead, I overslept and woke up at 8:45, which was the time I had planned on leaving for work (I was supposed to report for duty at 9:30). So I rush, take the world's fastest shower, get ready and shoot out the door. I get here and my boss isn't here yet. Phew. So I'm off the hook. The other intern tells me she doesn't generally get here on time because the boss is never here before 10.
Even though I ended up not being in trouble or getting caught for being late, this is a bad habit I need to break because there will come a time when I will get caught and if something bad happens because of it, that is my fault.
Instead, I overslept and woke up at 8:45, which was the time I had planned on leaving for work (I was supposed to report for duty at 9:30). So I rush, take the world's fastest shower, get ready and shoot out the door. I get here and my boss isn't here yet. Phew. So I'm off the hook. The other intern tells me she doesn't generally get here on time because the boss is never here before 10.
Even though I ended up not being in trouble or getting caught for being late, this is a bad habit I need to break because there will come a time when I will get caught and if something bad happens because of it, that is my fault.

2 Comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
By
Anonymous, at 8:52 PM
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
By
Anonymous, at 4:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home