Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

6.07.2006

Just had a very interesting meeting with a client. First off, she is absolutely adorable. The guy who has the office next to mine said "you just want to wrap her up and take her home don't you?" Yes I do. She was probably about 4' 7" and although she is 62 she looks 30. No joke.

She used to work on the 89th floor of building 1 of the World Trade Center. She usually worked early in the morning to get out earlier so that she could enjoy her afternoons. The morning of 9/11 she was running late, held up in traffic.

She still doesn't even know what to say about that. How the one day she is late this tragedy happens. She said that this instance made her believe in God but it also gave her lots of trauma. She wonders why her and not those around her.

Now I have to help her fight the evil T-Mobile who is trying to rip her off. I wish I could say she will win the fight, but it isn't looking pretty. I'll try my best and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home