Apartment searching has begun. Tonight we will look at some places. I really hope we find something decent.
This Saturday I'm going to have a small get together at my place for my law student friends. I will be cooking (at least attempting) and we will have drinks and such then go out. I really hope the weather isn't too hot so we can sit on my roof. The roof has the most beautiful view.
Grandma is being moved to Queens so I won't have to trek out to Pennsylvania every weekend to see her. She is just waiting for all the paperwork to go through and they need to find an ambulance to move her because apparently that's the only way she can be moved. Queens will be better for her because more extended family will be able to go see her and will get to see her more often.
This Saturday I'm going to have a small get together at my place for my law student friends. I will be cooking (at least attempting) and we will have drinks and such then go out. I really hope the weather isn't too hot so we can sit on my roof. The roof has the most beautiful view.
Grandma is being moved to Queens so I won't have to trek out to Pennsylvania every weekend to see her. She is just waiting for all the paperwork to go through and they need to find an ambulance to move her because apparently that's the only way she can be moved. Queens will be better for her because more extended family will be able to go see her and will get to see her more often.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home