Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

6.21.2006

So we have talked to two brokers and both tried to show us the same building, and people say NYC is so big! We have expanded the areas we are looking to live and now can have an August 1st move in date (before we didn't think we could do that) so hopefully that will help the search out.

Last night I got to sub in for my friend's co-ed soccer team. Even though I was super rusty and not as kick ass as I usually am, I had such a good time! I miss my G-Love and my Ho-zone and whatever other silly names we gave our indoor soccer team! The team said I can play again with them because they need more girls so I'm super excited about that.

Other than that life is good. I've been really happy lately, not stressing about anything and just enjoying myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home