Yesterday was a good day. Signed the lease for the new apartment, so it's for real. I'm in. The location is so amazing! Everything is right around there, and I mean everything.
After work, I went to the new apt, took care of that, then met Sheebani and her friend for happy hour at Bar 13 in Union Square. That bar was great, 2 for 1 happy hour with really yummy drinks. After that her friend left and Sheebani and I went to Heartland Brewery for some nachos and more drinks. Then we saw The Devil Wears Prada. Amazing movie. Meryl Streep was hilarious! Well the whole movie was hilarious. I highly recommend it.
I hope I get to see Pirates this weekend. I KNOW that movie is gonna be good.
After work, I went to the new apt, took care of that, then met Sheebani and her friend for happy hour at Bar 13 in Union Square. That bar was great, 2 for 1 happy hour with really yummy drinks. After that her friend left and Sheebani and I went to Heartland Brewery for some nachos and more drinks. Then we saw The Devil Wears Prada. Amazing movie. Meryl Streep was hilarious! Well the whole movie was hilarious. I highly recommend it.
I hope I get to see Pirates this weekend. I KNOW that movie is gonna be good.

4 Comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
By
Anonymous, at 1:15 PM
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
By
Anonymous, at 6:41 PM
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
By
Anonymous, at 2:08 AM
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
By
Anonymous, at 9:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home