Can't wait to see the election results tonight. This weekend I'll be heading to Pennsylvania to see my dad, get my car inspected and register for the Pennsylvania primaries. I'm currently registered in Cali but I never signed up for an absentee ballot, so I have yet to vote. And for all the bitching I do about how fucked up things are, I should vote in these primaries.
Job hunting is HARD and it SUCKS. So far no hits, but I'm not giving up so fast!
Chrissy gave me burned copies of a whole bunch of movies I'm dying to see: Gone, Baby, Gone, No Country for Old Men, There Will be Blood, Charlie Wilson's War. Now I just need a spare moment to watch them!
Job hunting is HARD and it SUCKS. So far no hits, but I'm not giving up so fast!
Chrissy gave me burned copies of a whole bunch of movies I'm dying to see: Gone, Baby, Gone, No Country for Old Men, There Will be Blood, Charlie Wilson's War. Now I just need a spare moment to watch them!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home