Work is so stressful! Can't wait for the weekend. Going out with some co-workers on Friday, then Saturday will hopefully see a movie (still really want to see the House Bunny before it leaves theaters), and Sunday is a charity poker tournament that I have entered. First place is $5,000 and a trip to Vegas. Oh yeah and how ridiculous is this, there is a prize for the last woman in the tournament. I guess in a way it's good because I can get two prizes, first place AND a prize for being a woman who doesn't suck at poker!

1 Comments:
Hey,
Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Bigflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.
Thanks
By
Anonymous, at 11:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home