I miss you
I miss those carefree days
When we could just sit and be friends
When my face hurt from laughing
When our lives were filled with fun
I miss us
The plans we made for the future
The conversations that only made sense to us
The senseless debates we had
Over and over about nothing important
The debates that no one won
And now here we are
No winners
Just hurt and pain
When both of us want to get it back
Yet you say it can't happen
But if we both want it, need it, breathe it,
Then why can't it be?
I'm drowning in memories
Of you and me
And all that we were
And I'm living in the past
Because I know
If the past was that beautiful, I can't even imagine how beautiful the future can be....
I miss those carefree days
When we could just sit and be friends
When my face hurt from laughing
When our lives were filled with fun
I miss us
The plans we made for the future
The conversations that only made sense to us
The senseless debates we had
Over and over about nothing important
The debates that no one won
And now here we are
No winners
Just hurt and pain
When both of us want to get it back
Yet you say it can't happen
But if we both want it, need it, breathe it,
Then why can't it be?
I'm drowning in memories
Of you and me
And all that we were
And I'm living in the past
Because I know
If the past was that beautiful, I can't even imagine how beautiful the future can be....
