Michelle's blog reads:
So I'm reading Amanda's blog today and she has this cute little poem that she wrote posted on it. She mentioned that she wrote it for and gave it to a boy but "obviously it didn't work cuz I'm still single." And it made me realize that all we both ever b*tch about is the fact that we don't have boyfriends, and how we're always stuck in this vicious cycle of random hook ups, guys that just don't give a f*ck, and guys that have had their hearts broken in the past and just "don't want a serious relationship right now."
She pinned the tail on the donkey, she hit the ball outta the park, she hit the bullseye. So now to stop this "vicious cycle." Any ideas?
So I'm reading Amanda's blog today and she has this cute little poem that she wrote posted on it. She mentioned that she wrote it for and gave it to a boy but "obviously it didn't work cuz I'm still single." And it made me realize that all we both ever b*tch about is the fact that we don't have boyfriends, and how we're always stuck in this vicious cycle of random hook ups, guys that just don't give a f*ck, and guys that have had their hearts broken in the past and just "don't want a serious relationship right now."
She pinned the tail on the donkey, she hit the ball outta the park, she hit the bullseye. So now to stop this "vicious cycle." Any ideas?
