I've definitely grown more aggressive and less shy as the years go on. At my cousin's party they had an open bar and so I went to get a drink. The guy carded me, my id was in the car which was parked far away and it was pouring rain out. So I figure forget it I don't want a drink. Then my 20 year old cousin comes over to me and he has a drink. He tells me he wasn't carded. So I get annoyed. So I have my dad come over with me to vouch for me. The guy still says no.
So I say fuck it and my 20 year old cousin is getting me drinks. The guy sees and takes my drink away. My poor (but very sweet) dad goes out in the rain and gets my id. The guy then leaves me alone and apologizes to me. I was so mean to him when he kept telling me no and even when I showed id. If he carded everyone I wouldn't be mad but when my underage cousin is getting drinks and I'm not, I get angry. I'm glad I speak up now (even though sometimes I should stop myself) because before when I was younger I never did and I always regretted that.
So I say fuck it and my 20 year old cousin is getting me drinks. The guy sees and takes my drink away. My poor (but very sweet) dad goes out in the rain and gets my id. The guy then leaves me alone and apologizes to me. I was so mean to him when he kept telling me no and even when I showed id. If he carded everyone I wouldn't be mad but when my underage cousin is getting drinks and I'm not, I get angry. I'm glad I speak up now (even though sometimes I should stop myself) because before when I was younger I never did and I always regretted that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home