What a great day. I haven't had one of these in awhile. A recap:
1) First, Gilmore Girls was finally good! This season it has been slow going but today it finally picked up.
2) I went to the gym! That needs to be an ongoing activity...but you know how it goes, getting there is the hardest part.
3) Right now maintenance is turning the heat on. It has been between 40 and 45 degrees the past few days and no heat has been quite problematic. Trust me I have been doing everything I can to make heat happen. Can't escape asshole landlords/managers wherever you go!
4) In December Motorola is releasing a new pink and gray razr which is wayyy cuter then the black one I have now. So I tried to find a way to return my black razr and wait for the pink one but cingular wouldn't let me. So I found a cell skin (which is basically the pink shell) online for $10, which, once I put on my phone, will basically be the pink one I want.
5) To pay for my cell skin I used my paypal account, which I haven't used since last December only to find that there was 525 dollars in the account! Last year I was visiting my dad and needed to send Alison a rent check so he wrote a check and I tried to transfer $$ to him through paypal, but he rejected the money telling me not to worry about it. So I assumed the money just stayed in my bank account, apparently it just sat in my paypal account.
Earlier today I was talking to Gloria who is in England telling her I wanted to visit but I had to be sure about the money, and now that this forgotten money has been found/remembered, it is a sign that I must go to England. The plane ticket would cost about 450, hmmmm, someone is trying to tell me something.
6) Alias Season 4 is out on dvd and I got disc 1 already from netflix (released today)...now if only I had time to watch it...
1) First, Gilmore Girls was finally good! This season it has been slow going but today it finally picked up.
2) I went to the gym! That needs to be an ongoing activity...but you know how it goes, getting there is the hardest part.
3) Right now maintenance is turning the heat on. It has been between 40 and 45 degrees the past few days and no heat has been quite problematic. Trust me I have been doing everything I can to make heat happen. Can't escape asshole landlords/managers wherever you go!
4) In December Motorola is releasing a new pink and gray razr which is wayyy cuter then the black one I have now. So I tried to find a way to return my black razr and wait for the pink one but cingular wouldn't let me. So I found a cell skin (which is basically the pink shell) online for $10, which, once I put on my phone, will basically be the pink one I want.
5) To pay for my cell skin I used my paypal account, which I haven't used since last December only to find that there was 525 dollars in the account! Last year I was visiting my dad and needed to send Alison a rent check so he wrote a check and I tried to transfer $$ to him through paypal, but he rejected the money telling me not to worry about it. So I assumed the money just stayed in my bank account, apparently it just sat in my paypal account.
Earlier today I was talking to Gloria who is in England telling her I wanted to visit but I had to be sure about the money, and now that this forgotten money has been found/remembered, it is a sign that I must go to England. The plane ticket would cost about 450, hmmmm, someone is trying to tell me something.
6) Alias Season 4 is out on dvd and I got disc 1 already from netflix (released today)...now if only I had time to watch it...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home