I went out to Bowery bar last night with Jenn, her sister and her sister's friend to see Ben Lee and it was such a blast. I definitely needed a relaxing night out. If you haven't heard of/heard Ben Lee go to www.ben-lee.com and check him out. He's sooooo adorable, and honestly knowing guys like that exist makes me sooo happy. At the bar we saw Hilary Duff and her boyfriend, the guy from Good Charlotte. See the last picture below. For some reason, I was really excited to see Hilary Duff. Not that I wanted to talk to her, she seemed so bitchy and snobby. But when you are buzzing from alcohol and a great concert and see a celeb it's a nice way to end the evening...
Some pics:


and of course the token stalkerazzi shot that we took of Hilary Duff

I can't tell if the pics are working so if not click here for all the pics for the night: Ben Lee Concert Photos
Some pics:


and of course the token stalkerazzi shot that we took of Hilary Duff

I can't tell if the pics are working so if not click here for all the pics for the night: Ben Lee Concert Photos

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home