Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

8.18.2006

Chrissy comes in 4 days. Can't freaking wait. School starts in 3 days. Can freaking wait. Work ends today. Freaking excited.

My aunt gave me two free tickets for the Mets game tonight so that should be fun. Got two birthday parties to go to on Saturday and my cousin is having a get together on Sunday on Staten Island. I told him I'd go even though getting back home on a Sunday night from Staten will be a freaking pain.

I was over at ground zero yesterday. There's a store I like to shop at that is right across from ground zero. They recently put up a memorial thing near the subway station, so I stopped and checked that out. I'm glad I got to see it. I wish I had my camera.

I recently lost a bunch of weight and dropped quite a few sizes. Pants I bought in June are loose on me now. It's crazy. Guess months of gymming it actually works. Or the fact that I no longer drink as much as I did in undergrad. Especially senior year. Perhaps this is my body's way of saying thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home