Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

9.24.2007

I love giving gifts. I love giving surprises. Got something amazing for her birthday planned. The bday is October 13th and already everything is set in motion. I'll let you know what the surprise is when it happens, but just know it's good. The problem is I get TOO excited and can't wait for the day, so I'm trying my best not to spill the beans or give the gift too early, or totally give it away.

Today because there's a Saints game tonight everyone is wearing Saints gear at work and they had a pot luck with a Saints theme for lunch. Everyone home cooked some amazing things so I'm loving it. I wish I would have known so I could have brought something, oh well, maybe next game. Hopefully this will be me doing my part in uncursing them, since Debs claims it is my fault they suck this year, since I arrived here in May and now they can't win a game. Since the two are totally related! Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home