Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

10.15.2007

Her birthday went really well. She loved the presents. I got her Fantastic Four 2 and then a more personalized present. When she graduated high school a teacher had inscribed the Dr. Seuss book "Oh the Places You'll Go" and for whatever reason the book is gone now, so I tracked down the teacher and had her re-sign a copy. Turns out I had the wrong teacher, lol, but the sentiment is still there. I emailed this teacher and she said "yes I was the one who gave her that" so in my mind that seemed like a yes. But I guess she forgot or just assumed it was her. Either way this teacher was also a favorite of hers so it worked out. We went on a riverboat which was nice but definitely overpriced for what it was, they had a dinner buffet and you could only go up once. Plus all drinks except water were extra and for what it costs everything should have been included and it shouldn't have been a buffet style. But like I said it was still fun and for a special occasion it was nice.

Tonight is my first indoor soccer game. I really hope this league isn't an out to kill win win win league. I just want to have a bit of fun. Wish me luck!

I bought 3 country cds and that book "Eat, Pray Love" they were shipped on Saturday, can't wait to get them. Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home