Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

10.08.2007

I saw 3:10 to Yuma this weekend. Really good flick. I usually don't like Russell Crowe but he's the bad dude in this movie and it fit him well. I love Christian Bale. He is just so talented and good in every role. Even when he plays creepy roles like in the Machinist. I'm glad I saw it. There's this small theater down the street from me that plays one movie at a time so it was playing this one. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have seen it. I love westerns. Even though they should the ugly side of men. Like in Lost, you take civilization away from men and they become violent and it becomes a dog eat dog world. Not to sound like a man hater but really, women rarely end up in shoot outs or fist fights.

2 Comments:

  • We should watch more westerns...I need some John Wayne and Gary Cooper in my life.

    By Blogger Spicy Law Girl, at 6:34 PM  

  • yeah we should - i know eugenia would be down - all those manly men doing manly things!

    By Blogger My Turn, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home