Well I spent half my morning attempting and succeeding in voting. Voting is so easy here. It's just a touch screen, took me less than a minute to actually vote. Took me an hour and a half to get myself into the voting booth. My voting place was a senior center a block away from my apartment. So all the seniors were in line, and the line was packed. They were so cute. I felt like we were waiting in line for an interview or for American Idol or something because they kept asking people who came out of the voting room what it was like, if there were time limits, what the screen looked like, etc. They were so adorable about it. When I got to the front they didn't have my name on the list, and they had to call the secretary of state's office to straighten it out. They ended up manually adding my name to the list. The biggest bummer: no voting sticker! I thought everyone got a sticker after voting. Oh well. Can't wait to see the results!

2 Comments:
yeah i wanted a sticker or something. how else could i have proven to the starbucks and ben & jerry folks that i voted?
By
Lil Lam, at 10:28 AM
I'm ba-ack.
By
Spicy Law Girl, at 12:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home