Conflicts surround us everywhere
Make us wonder why we should care
Why should we bother
If only hurt remains
Why should we wait for the rainbow
That might come after the rains?
Because there is so much beauty in the world
So much beauty inside you and me
There is so much to live for even in times
When the light cannot be seen
You say you see the end
That its just approaching so fast
I say its the end
Of this part of life you want to pass
It is an end, of one thing
But the start of something new
Of a new way to live
for both me and you
Whatever walls you build
I will break them down
I will destroy them to pieces
Because its you I want to be around
So don't speak of the end
As if its all that is left
Because its life
That you know is best
Close your eyes
Then you will see
All that you are
And all that you will be
Don't play the martyr
Don't call it a sacrifice
This is your chance
To live out your life
So take off the mask
And breathe in the world
Don't leave me now
Please listen to this brokenhearted girl.
Make us wonder why we should care
Why should we bother
If only hurt remains
Why should we wait for the rainbow
That might come after the rains?
Because there is so much beauty in the world
So much beauty inside you and me
There is so much to live for even in times
When the light cannot be seen
You say you see the end
That its just approaching so fast
I say its the end
Of this part of life you want to pass
It is an end, of one thing
But the start of something new
Of a new way to live
for both me and you
Whatever walls you build
I will break them down
I will destroy them to pieces
Because its you I want to be around
So don't speak of the end
As if its all that is left
Because its life
That you know is best
Close your eyes
Then you will see
All that you are
And all that you will be
Don't play the martyr
Don't call it a sacrifice
This is your chance
To live out your life
So take off the mask
And breathe in the world
Don't leave me now
Please listen to this brokenhearted girl.
