A compendium of funny signs carried by some of the protesters at the
recent peace march in DC.
Drunken frat boy drives country into ditch.
Bush/Cheney: Malice in Blunderland
Let's bomb Texas, they have oil too.
How did our oil get under their sand?
If you can't pronounce it, don't bomb it.
Daddy, can I start the war now?
1000 points of light and one dim bulb.
Sacrifice our SUV's, not our children.
Preemptive impeachment.
No George, I said Mac Attack.
It's the economy stupid.
Stop the Bushit.
Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld: the asses of evil.
$1 billion a day to kill people -- what a bargain.
Consume --> Consume --> Bomb --> Bomb --> Consume --> Consume
Disarm Bush too.
Big brother isn't coming -- he's already here.
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind (Gandhi).
Impeach the squatters.
Mainstream white guys for peace. (Sign held by three mainstream-looking
white guys)
Let Exxon send their own troops.
Destroy Florida. [It could happen again]
There's a terrorist behind every Bush.
We can't afford to rule the world.
War is so 20th century!
9-11-01: 15 Saudis, 0 Iraqis.
Drop Bush not bombs.
I asked for universal health care and all I got was this lousy stealth
bomber.
America's problems won't be solved in Iraq.
War is not a family value.
Colorfully dressed drag queen carrying a sign that says: I am the bomb.
Picture of the peace symbol: back by popular demand.
A picture of Bush with a red-stained upper lip: "Got blood?"
A picture of Bush saying "Why should I care what the American people
think? They didn't vote for me."
A picture of Bush saying "Ask me about my lobotomy."
Beneath a picture of a menacing soldier pointing his rifle/bayonet toward
the viewer: Say it! One Nation under God. Say it!
What would Jesus bomb?
A village in Texas is missing its idiot!
recent peace march in DC.
Drunken frat boy drives country into ditch.
Bush/Cheney: Malice in Blunderland
Let's bomb Texas, they have oil too.
How did our oil get under their sand?
If you can't pronounce it, don't bomb it.
Daddy, can I start the war now?
1000 points of light and one dim bulb.
Sacrifice our SUV's, not our children.
Preemptive impeachment.
No George, I said Mac Attack.
It's the economy stupid.
Stop the Bushit.
Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld: the asses of evil.
$1 billion a day to kill people -- what a bargain.
Consume --> Consume --> Bomb --> Bomb --> Consume --> Consume
Disarm Bush too.
Big brother isn't coming -- he's already here.
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind (Gandhi).
Impeach the squatters.
Mainstream white guys for peace. (Sign held by three mainstream-looking
white guys)
Let Exxon send their own troops.
Destroy Florida. [It could happen again]
There's a terrorist behind every Bush.
We can't afford to rule the world.
War is so 20th century!
9-11-01: 15 Saudis, 0 Iraqis.
Drop Bush not bombs.
I asked for universal health care and all I got was this lousy stealth
bomber.
America's problems won't be solved in Iraq.
War is not a family value.
Colorfully dressed drag queen carrying a sign that says: I am the bomb.
Picture of the peace symbol: back by popular demand.
A picture of Bush with a red-stained upper lip: "Got blood?"
A picture of Bush saying "Why should I care what the American people
think? They didn't vote for me."
A picture of Bush saying "Ask me about my lobotomy."
Beneath a picture of a menacing soldier pointing his rifle/bayonet toward
the viewer: Say it! One Nation under God. Say it!
What would Jesus bomb?
A village in Texas is missing its idiot!
