And one more poem, as if there aren't enough on this blog...
Flashbacks of you and me
Are all my mind seems to see
Those moments of pure ecstasy
The flesh! Oh your flesh, my only retreat
So soft and oh so sweet
Just the thought makes my heart skip a beat.
I give you control over
My body, heart, and soul
Ah, you make my skin glow
If you were an ocean, I’d be the shore
So crash your waves over me ‘til I can’t stand it anymore
You know its only you I adore
These flashbacks follow me hour after hour
I can’t close my eyes without feeling your power
This taste in my mouth can never go sour.
As you lay me down, I reach out for your hand
I love that without spoken words you understand
Always anchor your ships in my land.
*********
Flashbacks of you and me
Are all my mind seems to see
Those moments of pure ecstasy
The flesh! Oh your flesh, my only retreat
So soft and oh so sweet
Just the thought makes my heart skip a beat.
I give you control over
My body, heart, and soul
Ah, you make my skin glow
If you were an ocean, I’d be the shore
So crash your waves over me ‘til I can’t stand it anymore
You know its only you I adore
These flashbacks follow me hour after hour
I can’t close my eyes without feeling your power
This taste in my mouth can never go sour.
As you lay me down, I reach out for your hand
I love that without spoken words you understand
Always anchor your ships in my land.
*********
