Going to the gym when you are sick is a BAD idea. BAD. I'm all coughy and stuffed up now. But I hadn't been to the gym in a week so I needed it.
I was watching Boys on the Side (early 90's movie with Mary Louise Parker, Whoopi Goldberg and Drew Barrymore) and in it they said this quote by Katherine Hepburn that I liked a lot. It goes "never complain, never explain." I wish I could live my life that way. It seems like such a smart thing. Btw: that movie was really good. Yet, I do alot of both. I always complain and I definitely have this overwhelming need to explain myself. I should work on that stuff.
Oh yeah, and I saw my first cockroach. At the gym surprisingly. He wandered onto my ipod which was on the floor next to me, and I freaked out. Everyone around me must have thought I was insane. Those critters are scary!
I was watching Boys on the Side (early 90's movie with Mary Louise Parker, Whoopi Goldberg and Drew Barrymore) and in it they said this quote by Katherine Hepburn that I liked a lot. It goes "never complain, never explain." I wish I could live my life that way. It seems like such a smart thing. Btw: that movie was really good. Yet, I do alot of both. I always complain and I definitely have this overwhelming need to explain myself. I should work on that stuff.
Oh yeah, and I saw my first cockroach. At the gym surprisingly. He wandered onto my ipod which was on the floor next to me, and I freaked out. Everyone around me must have thought I was insane. Those critters are scary!

1 Comments:
Remember last winter when I had the sniffles? I kept going to the gym...couldn't shake that hoe because of it!
By
Spicy Law Girl, at 12:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home