She just left. Here's a pic of us at Central Park on a picnic.

I've become such a cheeseball. Such a big pile of mush. I even surprise myself sometimes, and I knew I was sappy. Just didn't know how deep it went.
It's pouring rain outside at the moment. Guess summer really is coming to an end.

I've become such a cheeseball. Such a big pile of mush. I even surprise myself sometimes, and I knew I was sappy. Just didn't know how deep it went.
It's pouring rain outside at the moment. Guess summer really is coming to an end.

2 Comments:
ohhhhh that pic is seriously adorable
By
Anonymous, at 7:53 PM
You are the biggest sap ever, but its okay because its good for the person you're with to know that you care :)
By
Spicy Law Girl, at 4:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home