My soccer team won. I scored a goal! Man I am so out of shape but so glad to be playing again. It was so much fun. Looks like I have to go into work on Friday, one of my classes is having a make up tomorrow during my work hours so I have to leave work early, which means I need to come in Friday to make up for it. Sucks, but what can a girl do?
Horror fest is going well. Chrissy and I have been only watching horror movies on netflix in honor of October and Halloween. The Saw movies are interesting. I had always thought they were a useless excuse for a bloodbath but they are actually thought out and do connect all the dots in a cool way. The original Dawn of the Dead sucked. Didn't stay awake for the original Day of the Dead, but I'll live. Next: Disturbia and Prom Night. Prom Night is this 80s movie with "scream queen" Jamie Lee Curtis sort of like I Know What You Did Last Summer. She and her friends 4 years earlier had accidently killed a classmate who returns from the dead, on prom night. dun dun dun!
Horror fest is going well. Chrissy and I have been only watching horror movies on netflix in honor of October and Halloween. The Saw movies are interesting. I had always thought they were a useless excuse for a bloodbath but they are actually thought out and do connect all the dots in a cool way. The original Dawn of the Dead sucked. Didn't stay awake for the original Day of the Dead, but I'll live. Next: Disturbia and Prom Night. Prom Night is this 80s movie with "scream queen" Jamie Lee Curtis sort of like I Know What You Did Last Summer. She and her friends 4 years earlier had accidently killed a classmate who returns from the dead, on prom night. dun dun dun!

1 Comments:
OMG...SAW scared the HELL out of me!
By
Spicy Law Girl, at 12:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home