I just bought a new car! Nissan Versa Hatchback, black in color. It is super cute!
Other than that just been busy with work and amazon selling. I have been selling dvds on amazon and things have been good with that. It is definitely preventing me from going broke and allowing me to actually do stuff. Like going to Tennessee at the end of the month with Chrissy! And going to LA in January to visit mommy. Well mommy is helping with the plane costs. So sweet of her!
Other than that just been busy with work and amazon selling. I have been selling dvds on amazon and things have been good with that. It is definitely preventing me from going broke and allowing me to actually do stuff. Like going to Tennessee at the end of the month with Chrissy! And going to LA in January to visit mommy. Well mommy is helping with the plane costs. So sweet of her!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home