Balance.
Such an important thing in life.
So hard to find.
Where is the point where my life will be balanced? Where I can stand at that one point on the seesaw and have it be level. Between friends, my baby, school, work, social life, sleep, how do I find the proper balance? And within each of those things how do I find the balance? What is the right amount of time each week to study? Each night to sleep? To spend with my friends? With her?
It's a learning process.
It's a trial and error process.
I'm working on it.
Definitely a work in progress.
Such an important thing in life.
So hard to find.
Where is the point where my life will be balanced? Where I can stand at that one point on the seesaw and have it be level. Between friends, my baby, school, work, social life, sleep, how do I find the proper balance? And within each of those things how do I find the balance? What is the right amount of time each week to study? Each night to sleep? To spend with my friends? With her?
It's a learning process.
It's a trial and error process.
I'm working on it.
Definitely a work in progress.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home