Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

9.01.2006

Today is one of those days where all the little errands go wrong. First, my stipend check. My request for the money was due by August 31. I mailed it in August 16. I find out on August 31 that they still haven't received it. So today, Sept 1 I have to go to my old work, get my boss to sign some paperwork, then head to NYU to drop it off. I get to NYU and the person who I'm supposed to give it to isn't returning to the desk til 2 pm. It was 1:20 pm. Yay.

Second, my ING Direct Cd. I wanted to switch it over to a savings account so the money wasn't locked, but the only way to do that is through the website, and the website is down all day. The lady on the phone said that I could do it on the phone if I call from my house line. Well the house line given is my mom's in CALI. That does me no good. And the lady said I have to be the one to call from that phone, my mom can't do it for me. So now I hope and pray the website is back up and running or else I have to deal with them because the deadline for that is tomorrow. If I don't switch the money over by tomorrow it locks for another 6 months. FUN!

1 Comments:

  • Isn't technology designed to make life easier???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home